Polka Dotted Leopard Spotted Pattern Mixing Collaboration.


Check out how these amazing girls mixed patterns. Such Gorgeous girls!!


I am a huge fan of pattern mixing. I used to be weary of it but I love it. Polka dots and leopard print. My two favorite patterns mixed together!  I love it. How do you like to mix patterns? What are your favorite patterns to mix? Check out these earrings! I love them so very much. RoxysJewelry on Etsy has some really amazing and intricate pieces. You will fall in love! Check out the store! I have you linked below if you want to check them out.











Polka Dot Top: Forever 21 (similar)
Under Tank: Wet seal (similar)
Skirt: GroopDealz (similar)
Shoes: Charolette Russe
Necklace:Lia Sophia
Earrings: c/o Roxys Jewelry
Hair Scarf: Fl(h)air

Check out how these girls styles theirs!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,