Denim Collab

So I got together with some fabulous other bloggers for a really cute collaboration. We had so much fun and success on our last collab. We had a top post on the Lucky community on how to mix patterns. We were featured on IFB. And I saw many regrams of our posts.  How we wear denim in the summer. It gets hot and this is how we stay cool and fashionable in the summer. When styling denim you can make it as fun as you want. Denim is so versatile. You can pair almost anything with them. I like to keep it light in the summer so pair it with a nice tshirt, and a cute pair of comfortable shoes. Or a really light flowy blouse.












White under shirt: Down East Basics
Sheer White Top: Rue 21 (similar)
Belt: Rue 21(old)
Shorts: DIY from capris that I hated the length so I shortened them
Shoes: Urban Og
Necklace: Rue 21
Earrings: Rue 21

Check out these girls for how they style denim
Brittany - Piece, Love and Sole
Elizabeth - Undeniably, Me
Kristina - Kristina does the Internets
JoAnne - MySelf Expressed
Pascha - The Posh Blog
Theresa - Oh, Ivory



And I know I will get questions on this I used the Nume four play on my hair. I used the 13mm attachment. Find it here.

This was not sponsored I purchased my own Nume and love it!! I got a $100 of coupon in my Glossybox last December so I used that :)